Using WLAN (IEEE 80.11b)
To activate WLAN in your device:
1. Tap Start > Settings > Connections tab then tap the Wi-Fi Manager icon.
2. From the Wi-Fi Manager screen, tap Menu then Turn Wi-Fi On.
You can also turn Wi-Fi ON or OFF from the Today screen.
1. Tap the Wi-Fi icon
on the status bar.
2. From the pop-up callout, tap Turn on Wi-Fi.
• When WLAN is used simultaneously with the GPRS, the latter will get signal priority. We recommend not to use
WLAN and GPRS at the same time.
• We recommend not to use WLAN and the Bluetooth function at the same time. Disturbance in data transmission
is possible since both use the same wireless channel.
• The WLAN and USB connections can not be used at the same time.
• When the battery power is less than 20% the device prompts a warning message whether to continue using WiFi or
not. Tap “Yes” to continue using or “No” to disconnect. We recommend that you plug the power adapter
immediately to avoid losing data.
To activate (turn ON) Bluetooth in your device:
1. Tap Start > Settings > Connections tab then tap the Bluetooth icon.
2. From the Bluetooth screen, tap General tab.
3. Tap Turn on button. The Bluetooth status is displayed above the Turn on/Turn off