Quick Start Guide
• Before setting up the monitor, carefully read all the documentation that came
with the package.
• To prevent fire or shock hazard, never expose the monitor to rain or moisture.
• The monitor should be operated only from the type of power source indicated
on the label. If you are not sure of the type of power supplied to your home,
consult your dealer or local power company.
• Use the appropriate power plug which complies with your local power standard.
• To ensure satisfactory operation, use the monitor only with UL listed computers
which have appropriate configured receptacles marked between 100-240V AC.
• If you encounter technical problems with the monitor, contact a qualified service
technician or your retailer.
1. SPLENDID™ mode hotkey
2. Decrease button
3. MENU button
4. Increase button/Brightness hotkey
5. Power button
6. VGA port
7. DVI port
8. DC-IN port
Light In Motion
6 7 8